Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Suggestions For Life - E-mail Advice

Recently, I've created a site called, "Suggestions For Life". Why did I create this site?

Well, I love helping people, and I have the goal of hopefully helping others solve their problems, whatever their problems may be. I envision this site becoming sort of like a Dr. Phil or something, but online only, and me, instead of Dr. Phil.

How does "Suggestions For Life" work?

Well, people are able to anonymously e-mail me, and tell me all about their problems. I then review the information the best that I can, and respond the best that I can with the best suggestions and/or advice that I can offer! If I am struggling to come up with worthwhile suggestions/advice for them at that moment, I'll at least steer them in a good direction!

If you'd like to check it out, and give it a shot, you can check it out at; Suggestions For Life
I look forward to hearing from you!!!
:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment